Ever wondered about the stubborn cheesy bulky thighs.
Not fair, most men don’t have it why should we women suffer?
My own story is that I kept aside a sum of money and decided to get some surgery to get rid of those thighs but then I found this solution after researching and trying everything available about this topic on internet/books/journals (not much out there)/blogs/videos, machines also using help of friends who struggled like me and achieved success.
Most of the times I also blamed hormones but then worked on them religiously diet wise and workout wise. I never became skinny but I found a way to manage to satisfy myself with even tone and got rid of side bags. As a result my thighs are way smaller now than few years ago. Here are 5 simple ways that you can add to your daily regime and become fat to fab..
- Walk at least 30 minutes using whole foot and thighs (no running) not just feet.
- One should increase vegetable intake (raw mainly) 1-2 quarter plate of salad daily, with added fruits.
- Drink a gallon of water daily and never sat for longer than 30 minutes, move after every half hour
- Do squats/lunges (get the technique right please) in pluses when in shower, restroom, kitchen, 10, 10, 10. While watching TV, just sit 1 inch above the chair/sofa for a few minutes. Trampoline is awesome too for weaker knees.
- Stretch and squeeze those long muscles of legs whenever you can.
Dr. Anjali Hooda Sangwan, MBBS, MD (INTERNAL MEDICINE) (USA) is a veteran Obesity, Metabolic Medicine and Clinical Nutrition Consultant. She has an experience of, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Heart disease & PCOD. She is trained in Pre and Post Bariatric Management of Obese patients with and without complex Medical Issues like Thyroid Disorders, Diabetes Mellitus Surgery Care. She provides an advice on nutrition and offers people an opportunity to improve their health. She helps her patients achieving healthy weight loss goals with alteration of life style and pharmacotherapy and micronutrient usage.
Apart from designing the food plans, Dr. Anjali Hooda also teaches the residents about obesity and nutrition and its application in assessing the nutritional status of a patient and how to manage it. She also indulge herself into the development and teaching of medical students and house staff on the hospital consult service, reviewing common and uncommon diseases affecting nutrition and their effect on patient recovery in postoperative period and treatment of malnutrition including pharmacology.
She has developed an App for Preventive Health and Weight Loss – www.livenutrifit.com. She did her MD in Internal Medicine, Lincoln Medical Center an affiliate of Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, USA and also trained in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT). She is a member of The Obesity Society, American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) and American Society of Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN), American College of Physician (ACP).
Despite designing food plans for several celebrities and other eminent personalities, Dr. Anjali Hooda Sangwan ensures she is accessible to all her patients and provides the best course of action to each one of them.
- Medical Weight Loss
- Age Management
- Clinical Nutrition Support
- Childhood Obesity Management
- Metabolic Syndrome Treatment
- Bariatric Surgery Services