Tasteful Thursdays.. Bagiche Ki Sabziyan recipe by Chef Sartaj from Pride Plaza, Aerocity
Bagiche ki sabziyan (2 portion recipe)
Shared by Chef Sartaj who is an expert in Indian and Mughlai Cuisine, I myself tasted this beautiful recipe by him during my visit to Pride Plaza Hotel, Aerocity. I can vouch for it, its simply yumm. You can read my entire review here and enjoy this wonderful recipe by Chef Sartaj.
- Brinjal: 100gm
- Lady Finger: 100gm
- Cauliflower: 100gm
- Red Pepper: 100 gm
- Green Capsicum: 100 gm
- Yellow Pepper: 100 gm
- Chopped Green Chilly: 10 gm
- Chopped Ginger: 10gm
- Chopped Garlic: 10gm
- Chopped Coriander: 10gm
- Dice tomato: 50gm
- Brown onion paste: 100gm
- Lemon Juice :10 ml
- Boiled Cashew paste: 50 gm
- Beaten curd: 60gm
- Cumin Seeds: 2gm
- Vegetable Oil: 100ml
- Turmeric Powder: 5gm
- Red Chilli Powder: 10gm
- Cumin Powder: 5gm
- Coriander Powder: 10gm
- Raw Mangoo Powder: 5gm
- Salt: to taste
- Julienne ginger/Coriander leaves : for the garnish
- Wash all the vegetables, and cut them in finger shape separately.
- Fry Brinjal, Lady Finger and Cauliflower separately.
- Take a pan, pour oil and heat it. Then put brown onion paste into the heated oil.
- Thereafter put turmeric, coriander and red chilli powder.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add beated curd into the mixture.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cashewnut paste.
- Then cook on low heat until the oil comes on top and is visible.
- The gravy is ready now.
- Take a fry pan, pour a tablespoon of oil, and add garlic, ginger and chilly to it.
- Add capsicum and bell peppers with diced tomato.
- Toss it and put all the fried vegetables.
- After that pour the gravy in same mixtures.
- Then dry all vegetables together.
- Lastly, put cumin powder, raw mangoo powder and lemon juice for taste.
- Now the vegetable is ready to serve with hot chapatti.
- Garnish the dish with ginger julienne and coriander leafs on top.