How to Travel the World’s Best Places on a Low Budget and Make Money While Traveling – It Is Possible!
Most of us want to travel the world, meet new people, see sights, experience new things and see different cultures. But we are not able to make this dream happen mainly because of money! So here are some trips to travel places without having to spend an entire fortune on them!
- The initial step is to have a plan and do a wide research about the places you are going to visit like their main attractions, basic expenses, currency rates, food options, housing, local travel means, Some places are cheaper while others have a very high cost of living. So think, research and then finally, decide where you wanna go.
- Keep your eyes open for deals. Many travel agencies and online websites offer special deals and discounts for tickets and accommodations. These offers might be offered only at specific times of the year, so be on the lookout or subscribe to their websites so that you are kept
- Stay in economic homestays and small hostels or opt for night swapping, couch surfing, to reduce the housing costs extensively. Or if you have plans to stay for a longer time, you can rent a cheap apartment and cook your meals.
- Every place has some attractions that you can see without paying any money. The places you visit might have some quirks about it. So make inquiries on the net or from people who have traveled to these places before. You don’t want to miss the free and best things about a place.
- Look for a low priced location and shop from there. Many tourist places have shops selling things for a much higher rate than usual, targeting travelers from outside. Don’t fall into their traps. For gifts and souvenirs, look out for local markets and departmental stores rather than falling prey to the overpriced bazaars and showrooms.
- Try to travel during off seasons. At this time, everything will be at affordable rates, and there won’t be much rush. Whether it’s the ticket rates, room rent, the local transport, or the expenses after reaching your destination, you will need to spend a lot less during the slack time.
- Most of the times, a significant amount of money is spent on food. Go to nice and clean local restaurants rather than fancy, expensive hotels. The local joints often offer the best foods at low Try out the local street food and do some cooking when possible.
- Another critical point is the use of local transport available at the places you visit. Cabs and cars can be comfy but expensive. Compromise a little and do a bit of walking for short
You can travel and make money more easily than most people think. You might be a qualified individual, with some degrees and a permanent job, etc. But why not take up a job while you are on a trip and meet the expenses? Here are some of the jobs you can take up while you are on a trip!
- Tourist guide: You can either be a local tour guide or try to be a tour assistant for an international company. It is the best way to travel places and earn money at the same time.
- Freelance translator: Of course, you will need to know more than one language for this job. The opportunities are extensive – charge restaurant to translate their menu, work for a travel agency or offer freelance services online.
- English teaching: There are many job opportunities in countries like Thailand, South Korea, and you don’t need to be certified. Being a native speaker is enough!
- Bartender/Server: Restaurants, bars, and nightclubs are located in almost every places, and the job description is same at all the places. You can find work easily at tourist places, and there won’t be any minimum or maximum job requirement. It is also an opportunity to become familiar with the people and place, which can help you find a job with higher income.
- Backpacker Hostels: Backpacker hostels usually hire travelers for short terms to fill their gaps offering free room and board. The jobs offered to you might be working at the front desk, bartending or even housekeeping. If you wish to stay for longer durations, some hostels offer extra payment too.
Lysha works at Lalco Residency – Hotel Mumbai and she loves her job. Helping clients and monitoring the progress of business strategies along with her leadership skills makes her perfect suit for Hospitality services. You can catch her up at Service Apartments in Mumbai for Rent