We all know as a women, Bra is an essential we cannot avoid. Sometimes we hate wearing them, but we have to agree that they add a lot of value to our dressing and today Bra is not a basic undergarment any more, its a fashion piece, an essential, but definitely something that is lot more than an essential. There are more than 30 types of bra available in the market, but everyone doesn’t need all 30, because most of them are based on specific needs. For example, a maternity bra is needed only when you are on maternity, or for that matter a push up bra is ideal for someone who has small breasts. But here are 10 types of Bra that probably every woman can wear and should have in her wardrobe in order to style them with her choice of clothes.
- T- Shirt Bra– Now however basic you may consider this one, its a necessary to have a good t shirt bra in your wardrobe. Its seamless and perfect to wear under t-shirts of course, but also go well under some plain dresses and shirts. They usually offer full cover and chances of sagging breasts, double boob are almost negligible if you chose a good fitting bra. A range of seamless bras are available online for you to choose from
- Sports Bra– Yes another routine bra, we all hear and read about all the time, but its important to chose this carefully so that it not only provides you the basic support but is also extremely comfortable and relevant to the physical activity you chose. A bra with low impact is suitable for yoga or walking, and a high impact one is needed for rigorous exercises like aerobics, running, zumba, etc.
- Padded Bra– As contrary to popular myth that only women with smaller breasts need padded bra, even a woman with fuller breasts should occasionally try on the padded bra. Sometimes under those deep neck dresses, semi padded bra comes as saviours. In winters they help you give full nipple coverage and avoid embracing encounters. The soft padded ones are super soft and comfortable for any season and dressing.
- Strapless Bra– This one comes in really handy when you wanna wear those off shoulder dresses and tops. Every time flaunting a bra strap is not so cool, and sometimes you really want the only focus to be on your shoulders.
- Stick on Bra– This is a new age rage, nothing like the regular bra, but these silicone stick on bras are perfect for those weird neckline dresses that end up confusing you which bra would go with it. Doesn’t that happen with you, you see that dress in the shop and the first thing that strikes your mind is which bra would go under it. For all such dilemmas, these stick on bras work just fine. Check this one out
- Sheer Bra– Who doesn’t like at least one sensors looking bra in their wardrobe. Sheer bras do just that for you, generally made in materials like net, satin and lace, they expose a bit of your skin, but unlike the typical lingerie range, these provide adequate coverage and support.
- Halter Neck Bra– Flaunt that halter neck bra underneath a sexy top or dress and you will have all eyes wandering in your direction. As the name suggests these don’t go around your arms and are rather tied up with your neck and most of these are convertibles giving you options of transparent straps, cross back or halter necks. Having one in the wardrobe is a must.
- Wire Less Bra– For those easy days, go for a basic wire less bra. We all have been totally under the catch of padded, wired and underwired bras and we love them, but on some occasions you need to give your boobs a little rest from the constant poking of the wire, even the doctors advise it.
- Bralette– A bra that is non wired, non padded and non structured.. do you get the picture of it being the most comfortable bra type ever and undoubtedly it is. Yet it looks super sexy, with generally many design options to choose from they are even worn as crop tops and go well under anything and everything. Thats why they are the next big thing.