KidZania Delhi NCR hosted the Mexican Ambassador H. E. Melba Pria to celebrate the 206th National Independence of Mexico.
KidZania is a concept that originated from Mexico with the launch of their first KidZania facility in the year 1999. With the success of the first KidZania in Mexico City, they now have three centers in Mexico. KidZania has since spread globally, with 24 centers in 19 countries. One of the fastest growing kids interactive edutainment brands in the world; KidZania currently has two facilities in India, ‘Mumbai’ operational since 2013 & KidZania Delhi NCR (operational since May 2016.). It is known for its unique concept where kids have fun while enjoying real-life experiences in a city scaled down to kids’ size. I have been to the place twice myself and I am dying to take my son for this thrilling experience.
KidZania offers a great concept of making children familiar with different professions especially, and these professional experiences involve real life experiences in terms of functioning, monetary transactions, payouts etc. So while children enjoy multiple activities, they also learn the nitty gritties of those professional experiences.
Mexico’s National Independence Day is officially observed on 16th September 2016. This date is considered the beginning of the Mexican War of Independence. KidZania Delhi NCR hosted a ceremony at its theatre, where ‘The Cry of Independence’, a ritual of the church bells ringing was performed & all the honorary Mexicans for the evening and regular visitors cheered along, saying “Viva Mexico” before and after the Mexican national anthem.
KidZania Delhi NCR in collaboration with the Mexican Embassy has also announced exciting offers on entry tickets to Delegates of all Embassies in Delhi NCR from 12th – 30th Sep 2016.
Her Excellency along with the children from Shikhar Foundation participated in the Fire Fighting Activity at KidZania.
Speaking on the occasion, H. E. Melba Pria said, “At the ceremony of the Independence of Mexico held at KidZania Delhi NCR today, we were able to share some of our beloved traditions with the children and their parents. It is especially important for children in this day and age to get as much exposure to other cultures as possible. Mexico is proud to be the origin of companies like KidZania, which take our creativity and innovative spirit worldwide.”
Mr. Sanjeev Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, KidZania said, “We are delighted to have hosted the Mexican Ambassador H. E. Melba Pria at KidZania Delhi NCR, It was a great opportunity for us and the children & families of Delhi NCR to connect with Mexican culture and interact with Her Excellency. We strongly believe in empowering children through hands on experiences, where they can learn about culture and values from around the globe, while having a great time.”
About KidZania Delhi NCR:
KidZania Delhi NCR is built like a city across 96,000 sq. ft. where children can independently explore and choose to role-play from 90+ exciting careers like pilot, surgeon, RJ, chef, fire-fighter among many more. KidZania emulates the workings of a city, complete with a functioning economy and its own currency. Each experience is designed to empower kids, giving them the confidence to be their best selves, and inspiration to be great global citizens.
The franchise for KidZania in India, is owned by Imagination Edutainment India Pvt. Ltd., whose shareholders are Singapore-based KidZ Inc, with 74 per cent of the equity, while actor Mr. Shah Rukh Khan owns the remaining 26 per cent in his personal capacity.
Address: KidZania Delhi NCR, Entertainment City, Gate No. 11, Near TGIP Mall, Sec 38A, Noida – 201 301. Uttar Pradesh.
More info: website www.kidzania.in
Some key achievements at the NCR Kidzania
Children's Event Delhi Event Delhi Lifestyle Event Edutainment Center Edutainment Park Events & Happenings Kidzania Lifestyle Lifestyle Blog Lifestyle Blogger Mexican Embassy Mexican Independence Day NCR Event
This blog is a reflection of my personality. I share various experiences that life throws at me so come and be part of my journey called life, know about the places I travel, the food I eat, the books I read, or the events I attend. Get some tips related to health, beauty, fashion, parenting and a general lifestyle. There is something for everyone and I promise to keep it realistic and interesting every time.