Halloween is just around the corner, so what special are you drinking..?
Here are some interesting cocktail recipes for you to try and indulge in, so make the most of it and do share your feedback
Cocktails Recipes- Courtesy, Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi
Sangria (Red cocktail)
Red wine 120 ml
Triple Sec 15 ml
Seasonal fruits as required
- Cut up the seasonal fruits into thin slices or wedges. Leave the peels on.
- Transfer the cut fruit to a pitcher.
- Uncork the Red Wine and pour it over the fruit.
- Measure the Cognac and pour it into the pitcher as well.
- Measure and pour triple sec into the pitcher.
- Stir the Red Wine, Cognac, Triple Sec and fruit together.
- Cover the pitcher and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight. Sangria gets softer, sweeter, and much more delicious overnight in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, top off the Sangria with sparkling water.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Taste and add more if desired. Scoop a few pieces of fruit into each glass when serving.
Witch’s Spell (Blue cocktail)
Vodka 45 ml
Blue curacao 15 ml
Lemon juice 5 ml
Orange juice 5 ml
Orange Spiral for garnish
- Measure and pour Vodka into the cocktail shaker.
- Measure and pour Blue Curacao into the cocktail shaker.
- Measure and pour Lemon Juice into the cocktail shaker.
- Measure and pour Orange Juice into the cocktail shaker.
- Mix the Vodka, Blue Curacao, Lemon Juice and Orange Juice together.
- Garnish the top off the Witch’s Spell glass with orange Spiral.