Tasty Thursdays- Bhang Ki Thandai- Holi Special
Here is another Holi special shared by Rohit Tokhi, Executive Chef, Leela Ambience Convention Hotel. Bhang Ki Thandai is to Holi just like colours and water are attached to this festival.
So prepare, slurp and gulp.. enjoy..!!
|Milk, boiled||1 Litre|
|Char magaj||50 gm|
|Poppy seed||50 gm|
|Sunflower seed||50 gm|
|Rose petals||5 gm|
|Fennel seed||15 gm|
|Black peppercorn||15 nos|
|Green cardamom||15 nos|
|Nutmeg powder||1/4th tsp|
|Rose water||20 m|
|Bhang leaves||2 1/2 tbsp|
Saffron, soaked in hot milk
- Pick, wash and drain the bhang leaves.
- Dry roast all fennel seed, black peppercorn, rose petals, saffron, poppy seed, sunflower seed and char magaj and keep aside.
- Balanced and peel almond.
- Now soaked all the ingredients in the milk for 1 hour and keep it in a freezer.
- Now make a fine paste, stain, garnished and served in purvas.