A lot of people desperately wait the entire year for summers to set in, I personally don’t enjoy summers much, but I love one fact about summers, this season allows me to wear light and less clothes and not bother much about covering myself under layers of clothing.
Another reason I love summers is for the seasonal fruits like mangoes and that indulgence in the swimming pool. But something that I dislike most about the summer season is the havoc that it plays on my skin. Yes summer is one of the worst possible season when it comes to skin problems. The stickiness, the dry air, the overpowering heat of the sun and the sweat, almost everything leads of skin issues that I dread
Some of the major skin issues that summer season brings along are:
- Heat Rash
- Acne Breakouts
- Razor Burn
- Oily Sticky Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Dry, Irritated Skin
- Body Odour
- Sun Burns/Allergy
- Heat Boils
But like they say prevention is better than cure, so here are some quick tips to keep yourself away from the summer skin problems
- Wash you face and hands with a mild cleaner at least twice a day.
- Wear light and loose fitted clothes to avoid getting a rash
- Avoid heavy creams and moisturisers
- Keep yourself as dry as possible, especially the folds of the skin
- In case of folliculitis, apply apple cider vinegar on the affected area
- Increase your water intake
- In case of acne breakouts, don’t wipe dry the sweat, rather pat dry your skin and products like Dalacin-T solution clears up acne ,so their use can definitely help get rid of it.
- Use talcum powder on anti fungal powders for body odour and bathe regularly.
- Chilled cucumbers turned into a paste by blending can be applied on sun burns to soothe the skin.
- Eat a balanced diet with a slight increase of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your diet.
Hope you found the tips helpful. Do let us know if you have some other interesting tips to share by commenting below.