Bagiche ki sabziyan (2 portion recipe)
Shared by Chef Sartaj who is an expert in Indian and Mughlai Cuisine, I myself tasted this beautiful recipe by him during my visit to Pride Plaza Hotel, Aerocity. I can vouch for it, its simply yumm. You can read my entire review here and enjoy this wonderful recipe by Chef Sartaj.
- Brinjal: 100gm
- Lady Finger: 100gm
- Cauliflower: 100gm
- Red Pepper: 100 gm
- Green Capsicum: 100 gm
- Yellow Pepper: 100 gm
- Chopped Green Chilly: 10 gm
- Chopped Ginger: 10gm
- Chopped Garlic: 10gm
- Chopped Coriander: 10gm
- Dice tomato: 50gm
- Brown onion paste: 100gm
- Lemon Juice :10 ml
- Boiled Cashew paste: 50 gm
- Beaten curd: 60gm
- Cumin Seeds: 2gm
- Vegetable Oil: 100ml
- Turmeric Powder: 5gm
- Red Chilli Powder: 10gm
- Cumin Powder: 5gm
- Coriander Powder: 10gm
- Raw Mangoo Powder: 5gm
- Salt: to taste
- Julienne ginger/Coriander leaves : for the garnish
- Wash all the vegetables, and cut them in finger shape separately.
- Fry Brinjal, Lady Finger and Cauliflower separately.
- Take a pan, pour oil and heat it. Then put brown onion paste into the heated oil.
- Thereafter put turmeric, coriander and red chilli powder.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add beated curd into the mixture.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cashewnut paste.
- Then cook on low heat until the oil comes on top and is visible.
- The gravy is ready now.
- Take a fry pan, pour a tablespoon of oil, and add garlic, ginger and chilly to it.
- Add capsicum and bell peppers with diced tomato.
- Toss it and put all the fried vegetables.
- After that pour the gravy in same mixtures.
- Then dry all vegetables together.
- Lastly, put cumin powder, raw mangoo powder and lemon juice for taste.
- Now the vegetable is ready to serve with hot chapatti.
- Garnish the dish with ginger julienne and coriander leafs on top.